Thursday, August 10, 2006

SCHOOL WEEK!!

  By all the Gods in Valhallah!!!! School started Monday of this week. Don't you just love those overpaid "babysitters" we call teachers? This has been a long summer for me.  Now I can take a break for a bit. Sorry, teach, but they are your problem now!!

 

        I love my girls, but I need a break sometimes. The house is quiet now, (save for the sound of rock'n'roll from my pc speakers!). I can think, and even get some reading done lately! It'll take about two weeks for this to wear off, and I will want the girls back here everyday! LOL But for now, evewrything is cool.

 

          I see in the news that the terrorrists have come up with a new plot to blow up airplanes. People, don't fly! There is NOWHERE I need to be that I can't get there by land or water. Boats, cars, and busses don't fall from 33,000 feet!!! What if you survive the plane breaking up? Then you would die from exposure, and lack of oxygen! Screw that! Besides, you have airbags in cars! Mine has two on the driver's side...at least when my wife drives!!!!!!! (that'll get me the dog-house for sure)

 

              Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: