Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Of Men and Rednecks

      Ok, so Mr. Bush is an asshole, this is a given, right? This morning, Mr. Bush met with this "Rocky" guy from Louisiana who lost everything in hurricane Katrina last year. Ok, so maybe he just wanted to meat a cajun, whatever. The whole thing stinks of a "photo-op" if you ask me! I fully expect the C.I.A. to break down my door after they read this one, folks!

 

           Why would Mr. Bush meet with this redneck, trailer-trash, chicken-dick, piece of cajun shit, and NOT meet with the lady last year who lost her son in Baghdad? Can anyone answer that for me? I would rather lose EVERYTHING I OWN than one of my children! Material shit can be replaced, a child cannot! Mr. Bush is far more of an asshole than I could have EVER IMAGINED! Look up the word "Dick-head" in the dictionary, and you will find a picture of Mr. Bush!

 

          I hope you enjoyed your meeting , "Rocky", I really do. Think of what you lost, and then think of that poor young man who lost HIS LIFE last year. As a matter of fact, he gave his life so you could meet with our leader today! He gave his life for our democracy. A democracy that allows an elected official to snub the parents of one lost in battle, but to meet with a piece of shit like you!

 

      And did any of you catch just how "Rocky"  kissed George's ass on national tv? Shit, I was telling him to clean George's colon while he had his tongue up there!!!!!! Oh Yeah, life is fair...according to George and "Rocky", that is!

 

            Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

 

P.S.

  I am trailer trash myself, so don't start bitchin' about me calling someone else by that name!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

John,

FYI, Mr. Bush did meet with the lady (I'm assuming you're talking about Cindy Sheehan) and many others who lost their children in Iraq and Afghanistan:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8941525/site/newsweek/

and from another source.......

"...Sheehan and other military families met with President George W. Bush in June 2004 at Fort Lewis, near Tacoma, Washington, nearly three months after her son's death. In a June 24, 2004 interview with the Vacaville Reporter published soon after the meeting, she stated, "We haven't been happy with the way the war has been handled. The president has changed his reasons for being over there every time a reason is proven false or an objective reached." It should be noted that she also stated that President Bush was "...sincere about wanting freedom for the Iraqis...I know he's sorry and feels some pain for our loss. And I know he's a man of faith." [8]

Not that I'm particularly a fan of Bush but you have to admit that in someone's like his case, you're damned if you do and damned if you don't.  Meet with some yokel and it's just a photo op; don't meet em' and you're a callous jerk.  

Anyway, Bush has met with Ms.  Sheehan and continues to meet with families of those who gave their lives over there.  

Do I agree with this administration's policies?  Not necessarily, but that's beside the point.  What's fair is fair.  Every president since Washington, I presume, has done a little pressing of the flesh, a little public show of concern over whatever.  

If you don't like someone, you're going to find fault with every little thing they do.  At least do like the caveman in the Geico commercial says to the insurance dude who said "Sorry fellows.  We didn't know you still existed."  The caveman said "Yeah.  Maybe next time do a little research."  Steve

Anonymous said...

........And so I shall. so I shall.