Monday, April 3, 2006

We Lost Another One

  No doubt some of you have already read about the biker that was shot and killed in Connecticut on the highway. One other bro was grazed by a bullet from the crazed asshole that did the shooting. He is said to be doing fine. These men were members of the Hell's Angels.....surely a Connecticut Chapter of them.

 

         Some people just don't get it, even to this day. These were just regular guys. The man that was killed was said to be 61 years old. The guy probably had grandkids like me! Some people see someone on a motorcycle, and they think "Scooter trash", nothing more. These so-called "Straight" people have no problem running over a biker, and then telling the cop, "I never saw him, it was a motorcycle, you know how hard they are to see".

 

          "HELL'S ANGELS". This was emblazoned on their riding leathers. What part of that name did this person NOT understand? These are the most respected(and feared) bikers in the world. In my lifetime, I have learned many things, one of those things being this...bikers look after their own, the Hell's Angels more so than anyone else. If the person who did the shooting somehow has the sense to read this, do yourself a favor; turn yourself in to the police wherever you find yourself!

 

         One of the other many things that I learned at a tender young age---the Hell's Angels have chapters all over the U.S.A. You will be found; you just have to decide if you want the bikers to find you first, or the cops. At least with the cops you still have some rights. With the bikers? Well, let's just say that they don't stand on legal ceremonies too much. There are many forms of "justice"...I am sure that a bunch of bikers can come up with some form for someone who guns down one of their bros on the road.

 

           Personally, I don't believe in taking a human life. Too bad the shooter gave up that idea when he/she pulled that trigger. My asessment is that I hope the bikers find you first. I also hope they make you suffer for a few days before you come to your ultimate end. You are a coward, the lowest kind of belly-crawling snake in the world. I remember someone once said "A coward dies a thousand deaths, a hero but one". I hope this is true for this shooter, I really do.

 

        My heart goes out to the bro who died, and his family, and his bros in the club. I feel strongly anytime something like this happens. Would I have written this if it was just another "Joe" in a car who was killed? Probably not, but  then, I don't belong to that crowd, now do I?

 

               "RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE"

                Holla' For The Lost Bro!!!

No comments: