Saturday, April 1, 2006

Entertain Me!!

 Well, here we are again. This "blog" has been here for just over two years. You have seen it all, and then some. Now, let me see something. With so many people reading here, some of you MUST have a favorite story of yourselves to tell. My favorite? It would have to be the way that my wife and I were married. I love that girl like no one else, even when I am mad at her.

 

         She does things that only she can understand(I sure as hell can't). She does things her way, or no way...that is just how she is.  I will never completely figure her out, but then, maybe that is just how it is supposed to be...what the hell do I know?

 

           Let me see your stories. Jean, I have your's already. Mollie, I know your's too. Mairia, I would LOVE to hear from you. And, someone, please tell me just WHO CoopnTuck is? I cannot, for the life of me figure this one out! Alece, Sally, anyone else, let's hear it. DKBsNurse, I know your story; but I also know that you love to write poetry, so have a go at it here! Bob, aka, Mr. Death, let's hear from you! Anyone else I didn't name, just jump in here anywhere! I have entertained all of you for two years, now it is your turn!

 

                         Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: