Sunday, April 2, 2006

Intrigue? Mystery?

 I recently recieved this in my in-box....

  .....

Comment Added
A comment has been posted to the Journal:
An Old Biker's Life
Entertain Me!!
Comment from: coopntuck
".....never could resist an "invite"!   I am not someone you DON't know, you just don't know that you know me.  I am someone who has had almost the same kind of life, only from the other side of the spectrum.  So when you are worried that I don't "know you", don't kid yourself,....I LIVED with you......I bet I know things about you that YOU don't even know......"
   

________________________________________________

 

     Now I am intrigued!! You LIVED with me? I think I would have noticed that one! Please, enlighten us, Coop---I can call you "Coop", can't I? I must say that I am perplexed; you have most certainly piqued my interest. Did you physically live with me, or just sort of figurativly?  Coop, I must say, you have my full and un-divided attention! I am here, and I am listening..............

 

                    Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: