Wednesday, April 19, 2006

...Like Kids on the Playground...

.........So, there I was, just minding my own business, watching CNN on the tube, when President Bush comes on. "Breaking News" they called it. So there he is, the Commander in Chief, and he is defending good ol' boy, Donald Rumsfeld! So, what is new?

 

        Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that Mr. Bush sometimes seems like a kid on the playground....constantly saying "Uh huh, Uh huh"! I just can't get that vision out of my head! He seems to be forever defending someone in his "cowboy cabinet". Or defending some of his obviously un-true statements---"Iraq has weapons of mass destruction". Yeah, right, and monkeys are flying out of my ass!!!

 

           And, still, some of the people  here in America(fuckin' Republicans), continue to support him?!?! C'mon people, even I can tell when I am getting lied to! Believe me, I am neither Republican nor Democrat...I believe both parties are equally crooked! Someone PLEASE tell our President to NOT look like a kid on the playground when defending someone in his cabinet????

 

        Just say "Fuck 'em" to his detractors...I would surely respect the man far more than I do right now. C'mon, Mr. Bush, just tell 'em to "piss off"!!!

 

                        Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: