Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Pieces That Don't Quite Fit---

  Hello, my little minions! Sorry, but I still have this stupid cold! I really hate a head cold...I have a lot of empty space up there, so one can just move in and stay! But, what the hell, I'm certainly not using the space!!!

 

         Well, it looks as if I will be caring for BOTH of my grandchildren again this summer. More on that later...I am sure I will thoroughly disgust ALL of you with the details. They are just sooo cute!! I really enjoy being with them, even when they run me completely down.

 

         Now, then, on my desk here, I have an old Rubik's Cube. Please tell me you remember those annoying little bastards! It sits there, unsolved, even though I pick it up and give it a shot once in awhile. One of my friends told me he could solve it for me. He said that little kids are good at it because they have not lost the ability to think in three dimensions yet, like adults do. My friend also believes in Santa Claus, and the Easter Bunny, so........................

 

           I almost said "yes, go for it". But I didn't. Why? The Cube sort of reminds me of life. It's just a jumble of different objects, WE have to straighten it out for ourselves. Of course, we never do get it quite right; some things in place, some out of place by just a little, and some things, not even close! I think if we were to solve our 'cube' (life), right away, then what would be left to do? I think I will just keep trying to solve both for the time being....what else is there to do?

 

                       Holla' If You Hear Me!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I remember the Rubik's cube. I never solved it, but knew people who did. That cool that you still have it on your desk. You will sovle it when the time is right.

Mollie