Thursday, September 29, 2005

Untitled

I got a visit from the grandchildren today.  They are just as lively as ever. I love to see them, but it is still strange to hear someone call me "pop-pop". I just never thought that I would be around this long. Which brings me to my next paragraph.....

            Last night, I drank a lot of beer, and then took every 'Trazadone' pill that I had. There were only four, but they are very strong. Usually, just taking ONE will put me out in a half-hour. Imagine my surprise when I woke up this morning? That sort of sucked.  Why would I try to 'do myself in', you might ask?

             Pain....pure and simple. Just pain. I sometimes grow weary of the daily pain that I endure. I try to remain 'up' about things, but it just gets the better of me sometimes. But, there is one consolation....I still have refills on my prescription....

 

         Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: