Monday, September 12, 2005

A New Life

  I need to take a few minutes to make someone famous. Her name I will not print, but she means the world to me. I have been here for her birth, and I must tell you about her!

             She is a little girl. She was born last Thursday morning, and she is beautiful. Both she and her mother are doing fine. She belongs to two people whom I only know from the 'net. I know just what a struggle it was to get her here. Her mom told me. Mom....funny that I use that word to describe M'Lady Fair. That is what I call this child's mother.

             I believe this little girl will grow up with plenty of love. And even though I am not a religious man, I pray that she has a good life. I know that she will. And, Jean, don't even start writing, I know just what you are thinking. This is for the good of a small child, so I will do it this time...........

 

Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: