Monday, September 5, 2005

My Muse Comes to Me

Valhalla looms on the horizon. This warrior has fought all his life, Valhalla is assured!! Only the best warriors see Valhalla, and I am one of them. I will reign among the gods, Thor, Loki, Ramuh!! I will be there, and I will be one of the best ones there!!!

                   No, I do not  plan to be there anytime soon, but I will get there! Valhalla is only for warriors, and I will be among them. Only the best make it there, and I am one of the best warriors ever conceived! I have it all; warrior spirit, and poet's heart! I will be there, you can only hope to join me there.

                 A warrior that has never harmed the innocent. Never fought in anger, and never defeated an enemy without allowing him his dignity to remain intact. This is the perfect model for Valhalla! I have always adhered to the Warrior's Code. Maybe there is something beyond....maybe not. But I know this, my honor stays intact, and I believe in death before dishonoring oneself.

          Why write this now? How would I know? I simply am guided by my muse...I must follow where she leads me!! Untill next we meet!!

 

      Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: