Saturday, September 24, 2005

Rollin' Along

   Well, it has been a week since I was last here. Within that time frame nothing has happened. That's right, nothing. I did manage to sell several of my necklaces, all at a nice little profit for myself. It seems that I will never get rich at this, but I get something almost as good as money. Everytime someone orders one, I love to see the look on their face when I give it to them! I have not had a dissatisfied customer yet. It has to happen sometime, I know, but for now, my record is intact.

                 I see where "The Big Easy" has been re-flooded. I hope that city can recover....it seems unlikely at this point, I hope I am wrong about this. Here's a good one---the people of Texas had to run from Rita, as did the already displaced people from Mississippi and Louisiana! Ain't that a bitch. Now, there are those that would call this the "End Times". You know, the religious nuts out there. But I am here to tell you, this is just a lot of bad weather...the world IS NOT going to end. Sorry, guys.

           I hear you already, "What qualifies you to say that?". Well, quite frankly, NOTHING!! The same nothing that the 'doomsayers' base THEIR ideas on. So, I guess we cancel each other out! Screw 'em if they can't take a joke!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                That's about all the news that's fit to print. I will be back, you can count on that. A redneck with a typewriter is a dangerous thing; A redneck with a COMPUTER is an  unstoppable force!!!!!!!!

 

Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: