Monday, September 26, 2005

"The Sight"

 I have a confession to make....I read everything I can find about 'seers', 'prophets', so called 'mind-walkers'. There is a reason for this. Since I was small, I could sort of 'see' things that had not happened yet. My mother swore she was "psychic"; I always thought that she was just 'psycho'. But something she once said to me when I was about 12 years old has bothered me all my life.

             She told me one day, after I spoke to her about one of my "visions", that "when the Elder passes on, the junior will see with new eyes". I always thought it was just some of my mom's baloney. I am re-thinking that notion now. When this hurricane Katrina hit, I told my wife that it wasn't over yet. I told her there was another natural disaster on the heels of that one. I had no idea another hurricane was coming, but I knew it would be something big.

          Since my mother's murder last year, I seem to have more, and clearer "visions". Now, I am the first to wave a red flag on these types of things...I simply DO NOT BELIEVE in stuff like this. I have never believed this stuff, and I always thought my mom was just "nuts", so I never paid her any attention. I think now that I was wrong. I think there are things in this world that we can never comprehend, or understand. Call it what you will, 'second-sight', de ja vu, whatever, it seems to be happening more to me now.

              Coincidence? Wishful thinking? Hmmm, I wonder what Nostradamus would say?

 

Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

( I think there are things in this world that we can never comprehend, or understand. Call it what you will, 'second-sight', de ja vu, whatever, it seems to be happening more to me now.)

UMMMMM.....Did I read this right???

Mz Jean