Friday, September 9, 2005

VALHALLA?

Valhalla? I think my muse must have been drinking! She does that sometimes, I can't seem to stop her at times. Oh, wait, I see she included "Loki". No wonder, Loki is a prankster, he plays cruel jokes on people! I guess she(my muse) got off with Loki, and he talked her into doing things......that Loki is a real joker.

              In other news, the relief drive for people of Hurricane Katrina is going well. My wife tells me that her store has been literally swamped with clothing, food, water, and other things for people. She also tells me that still needed are diapers, baby food, baby formula, feminine products(you know what I mean), and money. Someone donated $3,000 last week. My wife's boss loaded up her Salvation Army truck at the local Wal-Mart, and headed down there. They have now sent three truck-loads to the hurricane victims, and plan on sending more. As long as there is a need, they will be there.

               Now, to set something straight. I have had a few people send me things about this not being George Bush's fault.....I totally agree. I have not said anything about him in this mess simply because I don't think right now is the time to be pointing fingers at anyone. Congress seems to already be taking care of that! There have even been those who said that race and income had a lot to do with who was saved and not! Bullshit! You must have your heads up your ass if you believe that.

                  How can ANYONE be prepared for something like this? Besides, everyone KNOWS that New Orleans is BELOW sea-level. If not everyone, then at least the people who live there do! As for the looting going on...The governor of Mississippi stated there was a "zero tolerance" for looting. Now, if you live north of here, you might be saying, so what? Well, let me translate "zero tolerance" for you, as it pertains to Mississippi.....looters will be shot on sight. That's right, shot. I most likely suspect that if they survive, they would be shot again. Rights? Yeah, this is Mississippi. You have the right to remain silent takes on a whole new meaning here!

             Since today is Friday, I will let you off the hook with just those few(?) words! Be cool, and don't do anything that the old Dragon Master wouldn't do,(and if you do, don't name it after me!!!!!!!)

 

       Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: