Thursday, December 2, 2004

New Poem---(I think)

**********************I've Been Around Forever*******************   I've been around forever, you see, Listen to the rest, then you'll believe. I was there as Jesus died, I watched as his mother cried. And glorious old Satan, in his nest, I never gave that fool no rest! I've seen millions die from war and starvation I've watched the rise and fall of nations!   So when you step to me, You had better come correct- I'll tear out your heart, and snap your neck. You might think you are "bad", maybe even a little tough, Shut up and listen, you haven't heard enough!   I was there when Cain killed Abel, Think you can shock me? Just put your cards on the table! You say I am cold, and it is true, Leave me, before your time is through!   I have seen the 'phony tough' and the 'crazy brave', Hell, I laughed as I danced on their graves! I have been here forever, you see, Read it again, then you will believe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said young man. You make profound poems/writings enjoyable! I mean it.