Saturday, December 18, 2004

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

Merry Freakin' Christmas!!!  What, you expected "Happy Holidays"? I could care less WHAT the media tells you, I say Merry Christmas! Don't like it? Kiss my Ass! The flag flying outside MY HOUSE has 50 stars, and 13 red-and-white bars!!!

 I DO NOT need your "imported" beer, your fancy cheeses, or your nose in my business. YOU can say just what you WANT during the Holidays, Happy Kwanza, happy Chaunaka(I know I can't spell it!), whatever you want. THAT is the joy of living here in this country.

  What is this, a softening of the "grumpy old man" for the Government?  HELL NO! I never said it was perfect, but, for the most part, we ARE FREE to do pretty much as we please. The fact that I rail against the gov't in such a public forum, and DON'T end up in some "Gulag" should be proof of the greatest country in the world!

     If I prefer "Merry Christmas", then leave me alone, it is my right. If I speak badly about the people who commit terrorist acts against America, then shut the fuck up and listen...or walk away....there IS a third option, but I don't think you really want a boot in your ass!

   So, Merry Christmas to all, and to all, "Be Cool"!!!!!!!

No comments: