Sunday, December 26, 2004

Why Night Comes...

 Night comes, swiftly, unfailingly. Darkness covers the land and the sea. Ahh, darkness; black, impenetrable, all-hiding, beautiful darkness! The Gods gave Darkness to the Earth for a reason, actually, for a lot of reasons. You shall know why...just read on, if you dare.

     Many things come out into the darkness; demons, ghouls, ghosts, evil things, and even Dragons. Wolves, Tigers, Lions, Bears, Snakes, Spiders, Scorpions, all the things that you fear are here, in the Darkness. Even the evil that man does is mostly kept to the Darkness.

    Many things that are considered evil have always been said to be "Dark" throughout time itself. Even Death himself is known to be "Dark".  Yes, Darkness works out for the best for some of us! Some of us even know about the "Dark Corners" of the mind....makes you think, doesn't it?

    Yes, the Gods gave Darkness to the Earth so that mere mortals would not go completly insane because of seeing the things that come out to play in the night. So, the next time it is Dark, and you hear nothing, and you see nothing....be afraid, be very afraid!!!!!

   Now, turn out the light, and go to sleep. That's right, pull the covers up nice and tight, for many things roam the night!

 Questions, comments, abusive remarks?? You know where to find me!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I'm scared to go to sleep John. I fear spiders, I have all my life, but spiders come out in the light too! And, I do not camp because of them.

Everyone has a hang up I guess. I like your "dark side", keeps me on my toes!!!

Mollie

Anonymous said...

Very interesting...and that's the bottom line!

Anonymous said...

Very interesting...and that's the bottom line!