Thursday, December 21, 2006

Ticked Off!

Well, it is finally raining here, just a little, anyway. I had written a full page of political stuff for everyone to read, but before I could save it, the connection to AOL was "lost". Hmmm, things that piss you off 101; losing the connection after you have written a lot of crap, but before you had time to save it!

 

             What does AOL stand for? "Assholes On Leave"? I will re-write my page for everyone later today, AGAIN! Hey, my loyal "Minions"(I still love that one!!!) I noticed that the number of visits here is now more than 9,600. Let's see if we can get it to 10,000 by January first. Why? I have no idea, it just sort of popped into my head, so I decided to ask my Minions for help. Tell your friends, hell, I know you know someone who could use a laugh or two! Let them come read the musings of a crazy old redneck biker-dude!

 

                     Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: