Tuesday, December 26, 2006

A Strange Happening

    Good day to all of my little "minions"! I hope all of you had a great Christmas Day. My wife and I had a strange thing happen yesterday---we had Christmas alone! That hasn't happened for about twenty four years!

 

             It was amazing just how quiet the house was with just us two here. We made the most of it, I can assure you all! I figure we should get used to this happening a lot more often, nowadays. With the oldest girl married, and the youngest turning fifteen next month, we may have aa few more "quiet Christmases" waiting in the wings.

 

               Did everyone get what they wanted this year? I wanted all of the wars and hatred in the world to stop, and everyone just get along. As usual, it didn't happen, so I settled for a couple of gifts from my wife. Maybe next year, hmm? Or, maybe when the Aliens from outer space take over? You know how it is, SHIT HAPPENS!

 

                    Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: