Saturday, December 9, 2006

An Old Friend

An old friend sent me some mail today. The message was from Paul Harvey. It was more of the same thing that I said a few days ago...stop apoligizing for being a Christian! I have lived about half of my life as a complete asshole, I freely admit that fact. I am in no way a Christian, and I make no excuses for that fact.

 

          I will, however, stand for someone's right to be a Christian, or Muslim, or Buddahist, or Taoist, or whatever kind of religion they have. Fuck it, I will even stand for someone's right to be a damn Klingon, if that is what they want! We live in one of the TRULY free countries. Probably the ONLY true free country. If you don't like what I write here, you can even complain to AOL... I am sure that they would contact me with the complaint. That is their right.

 

            Please, be what you are, ok? Just, please, don't come here from some third world country, enjoy your freedoms, and try to kill MY PEOPLE! When you do that, you arouse the anger in me, and other FREE AMERICANS. People who were born here, and have the birth-right to freedom. You may call me red-neck, and a back-woods idiot, but I will fight to the last drop of my blood for my country, and my people, and our freedoms! Never be in doubt about that one small fact.  Now, go and enjoy the wonder that is FREE AMERICA!!

 

               Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: