Friday, December 22, 2006

Lowering The Standards Part Two---

     Ok, so I forgot to get back here yesterday. I got busy with some other things, and just forgot.My fault, I screwed up, plain and simple. Shit Happens. So, here is what I wanted to tell you.

 

             Have you heard of this supposed "congressman" named Keith Ellison? He is the asshole who wants to be sworn in using the Koran, because he is muslim. The Represenative from Virginia, Mr. Virgil Goode has said that he is against this. He cites as  his reasoning that soon we will have a lot of muslims in congress, too many, in his eyes. I agree with him.

 

            Muslims need to keep a few things in mind in these times. Number one, they need to keep their heads down. Number two, they do not want to draw un-wanted attention to themselves. I don't personally care if you choose to be muslim, it matters not to me.

 

             What DOES matter is that I have seen a shift in the minds of the American people, and muslims, and mexicans are no longer tolerated as well as they once were. Let us not forget that I live in Mississippi. If you think the "Klan" is something of the past, you are sorely mistaken. Many people here consider themselves brethern in the "Noble Society", and it goes by many names here, but above all, it is still about the same thing..."If you ain't white, then you ain't right".

 

              This idiot, Mr. Ellison, will get his way, mostly because he is black. That isn't prejudice on my part, just a cold,hard fact. Just one more way we lower our standards for minorities. I think it is a load of shit. No one ever gave me a job because of my lack of education, why should we give jobs to people who are not qualified, just because they are a minority? I say "fuck 'em". Give the assholes the same chance I had.

 

                     Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: