Monday, December 18, 2006

Chillin' and Grillin'

 Well, I cooked out today! That's right, I went out and fired up the old grill, and threw on some 'burgers. It has been so damn hot here lately! It sure will be stupid to be in sleeveless shirts on Christmas day!

 

          The good thing about this is that it is not uncommon. The bad thing is that when it finally DOES get cold, there are very nasty storms, and in the last few years, even tornadoes. I hate those with a passion. I believe "Tornado Alley" should be extended to include Mississippi and Tennessee.

 

          Oh, well, I guess I will get a bag of pork rinds, and a few beers, and sit under the shade tree for a bit! Might as well, we can't go ice-fishing. I think that is one of the "up North" things that I miss the most, along with the snow. If it snows here, it is never more than an inchor two, and it only lasts for a couple of days. And these fuckin' rednecks can't drive for shit on it!!!!!! Most of the dumb asses just stay at home, the rest just go out and make my insurance rates go up!!

 

              Hey, get a clue----buy a vowel---read a fuckin' book! Learn to drive on snow for the ONE DAY that it lasts here, or just stay at home!!! Bone-heads, all of them!

 

               Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: