Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Do We Really need a Subject Line?

Sometimes, there just isn't anything to write about here. Nothing happening, nobody working overtime to piss me off, no body fuckin' up. Well, for the most part, anyway.

 

       My daughter has just come in from school complaining about another girl "getting in her business". I tend to let this shit go in one ear and out the other. They hate each other one day, and are thick as thieves the next! It is always the same.

 

        Maybe that is what I crave more than anything else...the sameness. Never changing, no surprises. I don't like surprises, unless it is Christmas. And don't even get me started on that "Happy Holidays" shit. That's it, I think I shall cover that tomorrow. The argument for "Happy Holidays" over "Merry Christmas", to keep from offending some fucking pansie or something!

 

                  Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All part of lifes' rich pageant.  Enjoy.  Steve