Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Still Here

Sorry that I haven't been here for a couple of weeks, but I have been a little sick due to a bad head cold. There just isn't much to say at this point. I am still working out on the Bowflex, although I had to somewhat curb the workouts because of the illness.

 

       Funny thing, I complained last week to my doctor that my blood-sugar readings have shot back up noticeably.  She explained that an illness such as this will make it go up. She also told me that as time goes on, it will become harder to manage. I also learned that it is already doing damage to my kidneys and other organs. Fun times, people, fun times. It doesn't help that I watched my wife's brother die from this very same thing! I have pain in my feet, and in my hands almost constantly now. I was told this is nerve damage due to the diabetes. Cool, huh?(that's sarcasm, if you didn't catch it)

 

        So, here I sit, wondering what the fuck is next. I did have the grandchildren for about an hour this past Saturday. They are still spoiled rotten, and I am still responsible for it! LOL Till next time...

 

:-) Holla' If You Hear Me!!! :-)

No comments: