Saturday, October 6, 2007

Everything is Lost

Even my muse has abandoned me in my time of need. I desperately need to be very drunk. Just to smile once again, oh to feel something other than this crushing depression. I don't want to go on, but I feel that I have to. I still have a daughter at home. and I still have two grandchildren whom I love very much. I just cannot do this much longer. It just seems to me that my wife got off with nothing. Her infidelity cost her nothing, but has very nearly destroyed me! Is that fair? Should I have to suffer this badly for love?

 

         Should I continue to love her? I still do, you know. Somewhere, down deep, I still do. I pledged my life to her...I never gave her permission to waste it like this. I thought I knew pain. I was wrong. I learned a hard lesson...trust no one, ever. And NEVER trust anyone with your heart!

No comments: