Thursday, November 1, 2007

Another day...etc.

  I seem to be angry all the time now. Mostly due to what my wife has put me through. She said yesterday that it has been four months since I found out she fucked another man. Well, forgive the fuck outta me! I had no idea there was a time limit for being pissed off when you have your guts ripped out! I will take that into consideration when I am kissing your ass, honey! Fuck!

 

      I am sorry, women, at least certain ones, seem to be on my short list at the moment. What is the etiquette for learning that your wife fucked another man? Anybody? Tips? I am trying to make this marriage work, but she isn't. She just wants me to "forget it" and "go on". Just what fuckin' planet is she from? Guys, chime in anythime here. I say she is lucky that she is still able to walk! Anyone else would have beat her senseless! It would be different if I was doing this to her, THEN she would have had cause to do this. But I wasn't, and never have!

 

         I hate her for what she did, but I want to keep her. That is causing far too much conflict in my head. I am on overload, and almost ready to explode. Writing here helps some, but not much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The proper etiquette here is to say I'll love no other woman like you again it's been fun now get the hell out!

Anonymous said...

"Anybody? Tips?  I am trying to make this marriage work, but she isn't.   Guys, chime in anythime here."  (If this is "asking" you know my address)  

I hate her for what she did, but I want to keep her.  (Why do you want to keep her?)