Saturday, October 13, 2007

Adverse Reactions

It has come to my attention that more than a few of my readers are taking bets on whether I will "go postal" or not over my wife's torrid little affair. Quite simply, the answer is NO. Just NO, I will not. Why? Lots of reasons.

 

      First,and foremost, she isn't worth it. If she will do this once, she will do it again, and I will not have that happen again. Secondly, I abhor killing for ANY REASON. A lot of you already know this fact, but have seen fit to just throw it to the wind. Well, I haven't! I will spill no one's blood other than my own, if even that. Again, she just isn't worth it anymore.

 

       Thirdly, and I can't state this enough, she will not give me the name of the "man" who she fucked. She swears it was only one time(sure), and that he was some type of travelling construction worker, and that he has gone home to wherever he lived prior to coming into contact with her. How do you kill what you can't find or identify? There again, no bloodshed. Sorry, guys, but it looks like some of you "lost" on your bets.

 

        Now, the tongue lashing that some of you so richly deserve. Where do you get off wanting to see blood in this matter? I daresay that some of you would not have handled this matter in such a fine manner! I have not touched my wife for her tresspass. She has not been harmed in any way. She knows full well that she does not have the same place in my heart, and that I now view her with contempt and venom. I can only spit whenever I speak her name, and it bothers her. Now, most of you also know that I will not support the killing of ANYONE. Were I to find this "man", I would surely harm him, of this I have no doubt. But to kill him over what amounts to a piece of ass? That is hardly sporting, eh?! So, those who bet against me, give up the money, guys, you were betting on a three-legged horse from the start!

 

;-) Holla' If You Hear Me!!! ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I for one did not bet against you....you are one formidable individual.

Anonymous said...

I hear you man ,I have an ex and for the 20 odd years she has been a pain in my ass but now my child is on her own and living her life and the ex is far out of my sight!