Tuesday, October 31, 2006

It's Here!!!

    Well, I FINALLY got my new game last night at midnight! That's right, the new Final Fantasy is mine! It was a fairly small affair here, as the gamestore is in a small, mostly rual area.

 

         There were about 12 to 15 people waiting for the game at the local game store. I must say it was fairly subdued. Since I didn't feel like driving 100 miles to the closest "large city", we went to a small town to get my copy.

 

        The game is all I expected it to be, believe me. It borders on "next generation" graphics on this gen machine! It looks incredible, almost like a cg movie(computer generated), while it is running! I am enjoying it completely. Well, gotta go and save a world or two, later, guys!!!

 

              Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: