Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Another Point of View

   Ok, so someone wrote me back with another link that gives some more info on the subject of the attacks on 9-11-01. Please, look in the "comments" section of my last post, and follow the link there. I am nothing if not fair. I believe ALL SIDES should be heard on an issue.

 

         I must say that I found the link informative, if nothing else. I would like to know where P.M. magazine(popular mechanics for those who don't know), has been for all the other plane crashes in the world? To hear them tell it, they have solved the entire controversy. Oh well, to each his/her own.

 

           Look, I never said that what happened didn't happen. I tried(unsuccessfully, it seems), to show that our government was, at best, negligent, and at worst, downright wrong. I don't profess to have all the answers; hell, I don't know if I have ANY answers, only theories.

 

        I only offer my way of looking at things. No one said that way was right, just my way, that's all. But, please, go to the P.M. site...they have some good answers also. It never hurts to get as many sides to a story as there are. And there seem to be many sides to this story!

 

                   Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: