Sunday, July 10, 2005

Sunday, Slow as hell.

Sunday, the slowest day of the week! I am currently working on a necklace for a young girl in my part of the world. It is kind of a rare thing to do these days! I have been making jewelry for a lot of people, so I have been fairly busy.

        Hurricane Dennis has hit Florida as of this writing. I hope you are OK, Mollie!! We here in northeast Mississippi can expect heavy rains, and winds up to 50 mph by sometime tonight. Yes, they predict that this one is coming way inland!! It happens, but only rarely. We could also see a few tornadoes from it.

        Ahhh, Tornadoes.....Nature's way of "thinning the herd" here in "Mobile-Home Land". I will not be worried, however. I have paid insurance for many years here, and I am not afraid to use it, if need be!! Let's just hope everyone South of us is OK. You can replace material things, but not lives.

 

       Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: