Monday, July 18, 2005

Just another Day

  So, here I am, beer in hand, and nothing in my brain! Just the way I like it, really. It is a rare time when someone like me can sit down and completely clear their mind. Normally, there are about a million things going on in there. But, sometimes, everything just sort of fades away...it is a beautiful experience, believe me!!

            I see where Mr. Rove is still in trouble over the C.I.A. scandal? Now, is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that the C.I.A. operative's husband is a Senator, and at the time that this happened,(leaking his wife's name), the Honorable Senator was questioning the decision to go to war with Iraq over Weapons of Mass Destruction that were never found? But, hey, maybe it's just me??

            My grandchildren have left for the day...I would never drink beer in front of them, or anything else for that matter. I think in a few minutes, I shall  put in my favorite racing video-game, and take on the computer. Challenging the pc is fun, but predictable. Human counter-parts are far more challenging. The computer does the exact same thing every time, humans are "flawed", and almost never repeat their actions.

          Doesn't matter anyway, none of my friends can beat me at racing. I suck at fighting games, and TOTALLY RULE at role playing games!! Star Ocean, Final Fantasy, The Bard's Tale, you name it. I own just over 80 PS2 games at this time...with more to come.

          OK, so for a day with nothing to say, I have managed to ramble on for quite a bit. I think I will have a few more beers, and hopefully give the computer a fighting chance to beat me!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA.......(laughing maniacally)

 

                Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: