Thursday, April 14, 2005

Whoa, Nellie!!

  As much as I would like to, I will not take this any further. Like you told me, I used NO NAMES. If you can do that, then I can, right? If this "hit a little close to home", then you know just WHO you are.

 

 Once again, YOU have put words in my mouth. How can you read the post from  January, and percieve it as a threat? It CLEARLY says that your mail, and personal info will be deleted? You clearly need some help. I said there was no malice intended, yet YOU accuse me of "stirring up some shit"?

 

   You only proved what I was saying. Believe me, if I intended malice, I would have given out your addresses right here on the sight, but I didn't. I am far better than that. That would have been childish. Delete your posts? NEVER!! Why would I let you make my point for me, then delete it?? I told you I felt badly for you, but you chose to leave that out of your replies???

 

   You see, we could go on forever, making this look good for you, and then making it look good for me. That was never my intention. I thought I was merely pointing out something for you, and others. We all have flaws---mine is that I care about certain people.  You, however, think that you are above mere mortals.....that is truly sad........  

 

   And, by the way, the post from January was referring to only ONE SUBJECT! That was the subject of my carrying on communications with someone that YOU didn't like. You, and one other person thought that you could control WHO I speak to. BOTH of you thought wrong. I don't like being controlled by anyone,(except my wife---I am legally obligated to say that!).  I never said that I hated you, or would never speak to you, I just said to stop with the "trivial bullshit".

 

       You clearly have issues with trying to control other people....get over it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are we going to have to listen to all of this crab going on between you two or three again??  Speaking of things that happened in January all I know is a group of my buddies in a group that you  and I had worked so hard to build pulled a stunt and walked out.  I was not told why or was I interested...which I was not due to the effort put into building the SAS site.  Even now I check in with them everyday even though I do not post except to congratulate each of our old gang for their one year celebration.  It hurts to know Sheila & Dennis, Joe & Sharon have gone back to smoking.  We were all so strong.  
I am so happy to see the Smoke Away Support site still growing and going so strong.  Alece was made a new moderator recently.  
Have a good weekend.
Jean

Anonymous said...

 I hate to hear about some of the "Dirty Dozen" starting back smoking. I, too, went back to S/A. I was promptly chastized by Mark...I think I still have the E-mail. Plus, Mairia and Mollie thought that I should not be there. You and I started that site with just a few people, and it has grown immensely in the year since it's birth.

True, the "old" site was there already, but the newer site ROCKS!! I see that Mark has broken his word AGAIN by making a non-employee a mod. Someone needs to get him off the site. I think I shall make a hobby of it. I also want to wish Alece good luck. She will need it!