Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Problems with me

  My birthday was Sunday, April 10. It was a good day. I spent the entire day with my wife of over 22 years. We had fun. That is, untill the pain started. I seem to have lots more pain lately, and get fatigued very easily. I had no idea what was wrong.....untill Monday.

 

  My local clinic where I go called to say that my liver is screwed up. Some reading was way too high from my last blood test. This might not concern some people, but I watched a beloved neighbor die of this just about 2 1/2 years ago. Liver problems in this part of the country are pretty much a death sentence.  Enough of that.

 

     Maybe it can be fixed, maybe not. If it can, then I will be glad, if not, then I can know that I have done things that no one else would have even dared to do....I have even decided to let potentially MILLIONS of people into my life. I would NEVER have did this a few years ago.

 

  I will do my best to let all of you know how things are going, when I can. Don't worry, I will keep writing as long as I can. Hell, maybe my poetry will actually get better. For now, love each other while you can......no one is promised tomorrow.

 Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((John)))))))))))

Happy Birthday! I am sorry I missed it..

I hope that this thing with your liver will be better soon or that they have made some kind of mistake. Did they say what might have caused this and what is the next procedure? My thoughts and prayers are with you! Keep me posted!

Love ya,

Sally

Anonymous said...

Hey John,

It's good to know what is causing the pain and then get on with the treatment.  Let us know what the Dr says.  In my humble opinion you have had enough problems in your life.

Glad to hear you had a good Birthday.  Hope you got my e-card.  

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Love ya,

Jean

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday John! :-)

And I hope that there will be a good outcome to your situation. You'll be in my thoughts.