Saturday, April 16, 2005

Good Day to All!

 Good day to all of my "minions" (I really like that, thanks, Ms. M)!! Not much to say today, maybe later on today. OH, WAIT---my wife took my ENTIRE STOCK of jewelry to work with her today. Seems she met a lady interested in all of it! This lady owns a couple of stores that sell clothing and such for ladies. I am waiting to hear if she likes my work.

 

   I spoke with my oldest daughter yesterday. She actually told me that it "picks up" her day to have me call her! That was cool.....she actually WANTS to hear from the crusty ol' Dragon. We talked for a long time on the telephone; something that I rarely ever do.

 

  Well, be good, and if you can't be good, then don't name it after ME!!! I will be gone all day with Mrs. Dragon tomorrow...unlike me, her bite IS worse than her bark....hahaha.

No comments: