Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Thanks to All

   Well, I am starting to feel a bit better. Things are by no means perfect, but I think I am setting them straight. For those of you that wrote to me here, and privately, I thank you very much. I have a good help base here at home, but I also have friends out there on the 'net. Mairia, I am always glad to hear from you! Just because someone doesn't agree with me is no sign that I hate them.

                    I chronicled every day that I was in the hospital...believe it or not, I actually wrote it out on paper, by hand! I will begin to put it all here for all of you to read. I must tell you that I was a mess when I finally got to the hospital. I was told later that I was raving about killing everyone in sight. Definitely not one of my better days. Thanks to some good people on-staff at the hospital, and some quick blood-work, they were able to help me get better. I still have a lot of fences to mend here at home....

 

              Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: