Saturday, December 10, 2005

Back Again---

Well, here I am, back again. I have just spent a little over a week in the local nut-farm. On Sunday night, November 27, I completely wigged out...I even did some things that scared me! The next day, I decided to call someone for some help. I called the local Mental Health Services, and told them to come and lock me up. I was totally out of my head due to a bad thyroid gland that was suffering from a huge chemical imbalance, and, of course, my own paranoid delusions; a bad combination for anyone.

                  I spent just over a week there, and came home this past Tuesday evening. Now I have to repair the damage done here at home by me when I wigged out. As you might have guessed, I kept track of my days at the nut farm by writing notes so I could put it all right here. It isn't much, but it might give you some insight into my mind....if you even want to go there.

                   There is probably more that I want to say right now, but I can't think of it, so I will just leave this.  I have started a new medicine for my head, so maybe this will work. I really miss my thorazine...it used to keep me fairly level. Such is the luck...

 

                        Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back my friend.  I've been waiting to hear from you.

You have celebrated your 2 year big quit smoking date.  It is so hard for me to believe it has been 2 years ago that we met.  I am so proud of all the work we did to get the Smoke Away Support site going.  I check by there every few days and all is going very well.  Just as supportive as before and friendships have developed.  

I am here if you ever need me to talk to.  Sorry you have been going through such a hard time.

Your friend,
Jean

Anonymous said...

John,
I know you may not want to hear from me. But I had to let you know that I am glad to see you back. I have been thinking of you and sending good thoughts your way for a speedy return.
I am truely sorry that you are going through this rough of a time right now. I do understand it though. You are strong man, and that has it good and bad points when it comes to mental health issues. But you won when you asked for help.
Stay strong and my thoughts stay with you as you walk through the things you must to set things right in your life at home.

Mairia

Anonymous said...

I had no idea you were in this much trouble John. You know we are all here for you and know you will make it through these trying times. I will catch up a read the rest of your journal entries. I've been a little busy and have missed your emails. Mairia's right - you will make it - you are a good man.

Take care John and keep getting help.

Mollie