Thursday, December 22, 2005

Day Four (12-01-05)

    Standing around waiting for something to do. The nurse came at 6:00 am to get some more blood from me. They are monitoring my thyroid gland closely. I will find out if it is going down, and I can return to something like "normal" soon. I hope, that is. Not much happening today, I got my "phase two" bracelet. This means that you have been making ALL of the group sessions, and are participating in your care here.

              This also shows that you keep your room clean, and that you don't hassle the staff or clients. Whatever. I filled out the paperwork for the "phase three" bracelet. This one allows you to go outside with staff, or with another client. You can walk on the grounds of the hospital, but only for a little while. I think they give you an hour or something like that.

                 I spoke to my youngest daughter this evening...she was telling me all about the wrestling that was on Monday night. She gets so excited about that stuff! Anyway she was doing fine, so I spoke to my wife for a few minutes, then hung up, and went to the last group meeting of the day. Slow day, that's for sure.

 

                   Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: