Saturday, November 19, 2005

Let Us Help You!!!

Well, well, it seems that terroists in Iraq are becoming increasingly desperate!! They have now moved to actually killing Muslim civilians at Hotels, Funerals, and even sending suicide bombers into Mosques! Can you believe this shit? Killing their own people in their places of worship! Shit!

           I am here to help. I would like to offer my services, and that of a bunch of "Good Ol' Boys", also. Mr. Terrorist, if you would allow us, we would LOVE to come there and help you blow up ALL THE MUSLIMS you can find for us!!! And don't worry, we won't lay down on the job like those pussy suicide bombers! My guys and me are good for A LOT of bombings!! We won't die on the first one, that way we can carry out LOTS of bombings!! Hell, we would do it just for beer money!!

          PLEASE CONTACT ME!!! I can round up a shitload of fellas that are just rarin' to help you blow up ALL of Iraq!!! Call me, come to my house(you might want to state your business while in the street, to forgo any "accidental shooting"), hell, Email me!! We can be ready to go in a minute's notice!!! We are here to help YOU!!! We have been telling you this all along...America is here to help!!

         If you choose not to enlist my help with killing your own people, then PLEASE contact the United States Army(again, you may want to state your intentions from a good distance). I was in the Army as a Diesel Mechanic, and I have first-hand knowledge that the Army trains men for just this kind of thing! Hell, they have plenty of men already there, and they are equipped with PLENTY of explosive ordinance! I am 100% SURE that they would be willing to help you in this endeavor. Shit, I dare say that they would also do it for beer money alone!! You just can't beat this deal!!!

           So, PLEASE, if you need help killing your fellow Muslims, be they Sheite, or Sunni, just HOLLA', and I will be there for you. Nothin' but love, brother!!

 

Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: