Friday, July 16, 2004

Things that Back-fire on You!!

       Remember me getting my wife a couple of tattoos the weekend of the fourth?? I was really amped about it,she had bothered me to death about it. I really wanted her to have one,and it took a lot of convincing that it wouldn't hurt her. Well,that stuff just blew up in my face!! LOL

        Now that she has two,and they are healed,she wants another!! I forgot to tell her that they CAN be addictive. It's cool,though,I'll let her get as many as she wants!! Yes,she is THAT DAMN COOL!! I can't think of any other girl I would rather be with right now than her!! Yes,she catches me "looking",and she smacks the shit outta' me for it. She knows that I am not going anywhere. Besides,she has me trained,and I don't think she would give up on all of that work!!

         I tease her,but I love her un-conditionally. She sends me E-Cards every day on the pc...I think that is truly a sweet thing to do! She is a tough old girl,and cute,too! My oldest daughter,and I were teasing here about a waiter in a restaraunt looking at her backside one day!! I could have been jealous,but,hey,if a man looks at my wife and smiles....well. Just as long as he keeps movin',there won't be any problems!!

         Have a good weekend,folks,and treat each other with some respect,ok?

No comments: