Friday, July 16, 2004

The Finality of it All

         This little ramble is dedicated to my mother. I have STILL not put her name here,even after her un-timely death,it will NOT be printed here.Sorry,that's just the way it is. I guess that everything was made final a couple of days ago---her death certificate came in the mail. I guess that kind of "finalizes" the deal. "Done,and Done" as we used to say.

          It is strange...I spoke to her just two days before they called to say that she was in a coma,induced from too many valiums. That is very strange. My mom has taken valiums since the 60's! She was addicted to them. Every doctor she ever went to would give her refill after refill. She NEVER saw a "head doctor",NEVER!! These fuckin' idiots would just fill her prescription anytime she wanted!   WHY???

           Simple,they didn't care about her mental state---they only cared about LINING THEIR POCKETS!!! That's right,I said it. Anyone who doesn't like it can kiss my ass! I have NEVER sugar-coated ANYTHING here for ANYONE;I refuse to start now! For every stupid ass,greedy,pathetic,scum-sucking,low-down,snake-oil-selling,back-alley,piece-of-shit,so-called  "doctor" out there,who never check a patient,but just prescribe medicine because the patient "wants it"; I hope there is a special place reserved in HELL for YOU!! If there is a HELL, I hope people like you find your way there!! If you can't tell,you disgust me!!

              Excuse me,slightly used soap-box for sale,cheap!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Mom died of ovarian cancer,I was at her side when she took her last breath...as she died I whispered in her ear " I'll never forget you".

We all had a good cry that night

Bob