Saturday, February 9, 2008

What Women Want

What Women Want...wasn't that a movie with Mel Gibson? Anyway, here are a few things I have come to realize, and the reasoning(or lack thereof) behind them. Women want someone who will treat them like shit! I will now explain.

 

      My first wife was always sleeping around on me, and I would do the same when I would catch her. We finally got divorced, which was a good thing. Before she walked out of my life(taking two beautiful girls that I was prevented from ever seeing) forever, she told me I was too nice. I wasn't rough with her, and not aggressive  enough. Real classy, that dame was!

 

      Now, having lived through the infidelities of the second wife, and her lying to my face about it, she actually had the nerve to say that when I touched her, I acted as though she were made of glass, and would break! Again, it seems that I am not "rough enough".

 

       So, from now on, I will no longer ask if she is in the mood. Who gives a shit? I will simply take what I want! So what if she gets slapped around a little? At least then I can't be called "too gentle"?  Women don't seem to want someone to treat them right. I do my best to be gentle and kind, and I am labeled as "soft".

 

     Well fuck that! From now on, women are on the bottom of my list...something to be crushed underfoot! I have seen guys treat women like shit, and the woman keeps coming back for more?!?! From now on, I will no longer cow-tow to any woman. If I go into a store and a woman follows, I will no longer hold the door for her. Fuck her, she can get the door as easily as I. From now on, I will be on top of the heap! No more taking shit from bitches!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO  That's an enlightening analysis!!  I didn't realize that's what I wanted, just because I'm a female.  I can tell you that it's really nice to know that a man hasn't lost all of his common sense and decency when it comes to opening a door for a woman.  But "bedroom terms" are another story.  Some women do like things a little "rough" in the bedroom but that doesn't mean you have to treat her like shit in every day life outside that bedroom.

Keep working on it!!  Any idea is another step forward!

Anonymous said...

chips and dips, chains and whips , slap her ass and say who the daddy!

Anonymous said...

I for one do want a man to treat me with gentleness...in and out of the bedroom. Used to have a man like that....wonder what happened to him.....Oh yeah he was married already and I dumped him when I found out.

The way to this gal's heart is with soft words and moonlight strolls and wildflowers!