Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Robbing Wal-Mart Blind

So, there we were in Wal-Mart a couple of weeks ago, Me, my wife, and the youngest girl. I was in the computer-games section, daydreaming, when my youngest comes over and says that a lady will sell her some phone cards at a discount.  I tell her to ask her mom if it is ok. I had no idea that this "lady" did not work at Wal-Mart!

 

  You see, the cards that they purchased were shop-lifted just seconds before, and were therefore no good, as they had not been activated by a Wal-Mart employee! My wife chases the "lady" down, and threatens her with multiple personal injuries, and is able to recover her money! I, in the meantime, tell one of the boys in electronics(where the cards were lifted) to get security on the hook, and get this broad before she leaves the store. They at least had her for shop-lifting!

 

    "No can do, dude! We used to have a security guy, but he quit sometime ago!" WHAT???? This is a Wal-Mart SuperCenter!!! There are literally cameras everywhere you look?!?!?! My mind was reeling! My first thought was..."just HOW MANY GUYS can I get in here robbing this place blind!" But my next thought was "EX_BIKER, dude, EX! Man, twenty years ago, that place would have been stripped! And I wouldn't have felt bad about doing it! Especially after hearing that there is NO SECURITY?!?!?! Man, me and a few of my ex-buds would have cleared that place out!

 

       So, if you are in Wal-Mart, be careful. I was told that they would not cover the price you paid for the cards...it would just be written off as your loss, even if it took place in the store! Knowing what I know now, I would recover my losses on my own!!!

 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's this store I need some shopping done! Lmao!

Anonymous said...

I used to work at Wal-Mart...our store only had a young boy (19 - 25 years of age) dressed in street clothes as our security guy...and he was only there during the Christmas season!  The so called security camera's...weren't real.  They only had 4 - 6 that were real and the rest were fakes!  It's so easy to rob our Wal-Mart blind that the employees do it!  Seriously!