Monday, February 25, 2008

Just Killin' Time

...That's right, you saw it. I am actually listening to music again. I am trying to desperately lift the veil of depression. Imagine if you will that a fully loaded dump truck has been parked on top of you, and you must lift it off. You can see my dilemma.

       I am trying so hard to come out of this. Everyone knows that my wife did this to me, and that it was already there, she just made it so much worse. Enough about her, she doesn't deserve the "air time" that she gets! I could say plenty, but it just isn't worth it. Is she forgiven? I don't know just yet, mostly not.

        It also seems that my far-ranging, drunk little muse has come back to me. Everything in my life is female...wife, muse, daughters, granddaughter, mother-in-law, and the memory of my murdered mother. I seem to be drowning in Estrogen!!! At least I have a grandson waiting in the wings! Not to sound conceited, but I know that the little guy just loves coming to see Pop-Pop! And I love him, too!

        I have gone back to a favorite saying of mine lately..."Never intefere in the Affairs of Dragons, for you are Crunchy, and Taste Good with Ketchup!

      

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK YOUNG MAN!I SUGGEST SOME GOOD OLD COUNTRY MUSIC AND MAYBE START WITH MERLE HAGGARD AND WILLIE NELSON!

Anonymous said...

HEY   that is my brothers saying too!!!!  I hope all is well with you just thought I would say "HELLO"


so....."HELLO"



God Bless!

Patty

http://journals.aol.com/littlelady1699/Whenlifegivesyoulemonsm/

Anonymous said...

cannibalism is just wrong unless you have a good sauce