Friday, January 12, 2007

Nuclear Meltdown!

  Well, I am finally back! My computer decided to have a meltdown last week, and I have struggled to repair all of the damage! Shit, I have heard that to err is human, but to really fuck up, get a computer! This held true last week, for sure.

 

              Conversely, I can't put ALL of the blame on the "machine". I have had no formal training for computers, so I have had to learn on my own. It seems that re-booting a system from a catastrophic, and possibly cascading failure, is something I need more practice with! Oh well, I am back, and my pc runs like lightning. And everything works! (finally).

 

             Not much else has been happening. One of my dear friends was injured in a fall down a flight of steps. I hope she is better. I would hate to lose her. By the way, why do they call them a "flight" of stairs? If one falls down them, flight is the farthest thing from what one is doing! Sorry, but that one just slipped out! Just overlook my sick ass humor. Oh, wait! That is precisely WHY you come here! Be cool folks, and I will be back with something later. Oh, my youngest daughter's birthday is this Sunday...she will be 15 years old. Damn, where does the time go? Two days after that(Tuesday) my grandson will be three years old!

 

                       Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: