Thursday, January 18, 2007

As I Mature

As I get older, I find that certain things hold true. Thanks go to Ms. Jean for this list, and for her undying friendship over these past three years. Thanks, Jean, we love ya!

 

#1) I have learned that you cannot make someone love you...you can only stalk them, and hope that they panic and give in.

 

 #2) I have learned that no matter how much I care, some people are just assholes.

 

 #3) I have learned that it takes YEARS to build up trust, and it takes only suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

 

 #4) I have also learned that you can get by on charm for about fifteen minutes. After that, you better have a big willy, or huge boobs!

 

 #5) I have learned that you should never compare yourself to others; they are more fucked up than you think.

 

 #6) I have learned that we are not responsible for what we do, unless we are celebrities.

 

 #7) I have learned that no matter how much passion there is in a relationship that it will fade, and  there had better be a shitload of money to replace it!

 

 #8) I have learned that 99% of the time when something in your house doesn't work, one of your kids broke it.

 

 #9) And, lastly, I have learned that all the people that you care most about are taken from you too quickly, and the less important ones just never go away.

 

         Send this to some friends, maybe something good will happen, if not, then tough shit!

 

                 Holla' If You Hear Me!!!

No comments: