Monday, May 30, 2005

Food for Thought

   This bit of information goes to all of my people over at the Smoke Away site. Two members have recently returned. I won't use names, but they are affectionly known as M&M to me. Watch out for these two. They claim to be your best friend, then cut your throat when you are not looking.

      I can't believe these two persons. They literally slammed me when I decided to go back for a look, and here they are, joining again. Please steer clear of these two people. They will ask you to do something for them, then say that you are "collaborating" with some un-seen enemy.

        I have always been upfront about any of my activities. These two WILL NOT afford you the same kind of courtesy. One will wrongly accuse you, then say it was a big mistake. Never mind that you were insulted by her, and treated rudely---it was just a mistake.  The other one will call you out on a website, then say something completely stupid, like "I didn't use any names".

       Most of this was my own fault. They are BOTH neurotic wrecks of humanity. One of them even asked me to change things in my journal, so she came out looking better than was known. Yes, shame on me for doing it. It was wrong, but I thought I was doing it for the right reasons. On top of that, the other one had the nerve to challenge me to remove a post that she had made recently.

       Just be careful when dealing with these people. I gave up something that I truly cherished because of these two. I will regret that for a long time..................

No comments: