Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Another Day in the Saltmines

Well, here we are. Another day. Another chance to keep up the good fight. The fight for what? Another shot at the "brass ring"? If I don't have it by now, chances are  that I never will.

 

     And so the world turns. We grow older; maybe, if we are lucky, a little wiser. But for some of us, life just goes on. That is just fine with me. I have no complaints. Well, I do have some, but what good would it do me?

 

       "Live hard and fast, die young, and leave a good-looking corpse!". I used to think like that. I still do to some degree. When most people are smart enough to flee a situation, I will stand my ground. I don't back down. I forge ahead. I never quit. There have been so many times when I could have just given up before in my life. I never did. I almost did once, but that is another story.

 

       For today, we are good to go. Locked, cocked, and ready to rock! Comments, Questions, Abusive Remarks?? Just bring it!

 

                 "THE DRAGON MASTER"

No comments: