Thursday, September 30, 2004

It's Been Awhile---

     I have returned, my children. I was not able to come here for a bit---personal demons, that sort of thing. I have been very busy, however. My grandchildren come almost daily to visit. I have spent time cleaning out my pc. I have also been VERY busy making, and shipping my jewelry to different parts of the Country.

     Everyone here is fine---my wife fell off of the porch steps last Saturday. I was in the shower, but my youngest daughter was outside with her. She is ok, nothing broken, but boy, is she sore!! She is such a little thing, and fragile(to me, anyway!). I have tried to get her to a doc, but she says she is fine.

     Dove-Hunting season is here!! Actually it starts around the first of September. You can hear shotguns all day, untill last shooting light anyway. Nearly everyone here hunts---I used to, but not anymore. I own two compound bows, and have been testing my skills a little of late. I see that I am still pretty good with both!

      Well, I need to go for now, but I just wanted to catch you up on things....be cool, and stay out of trouble!

                                 THE DRAGON MASTER

No comments: