Monday, September 13, 2004

Back Again

     So, I am finally back!! I have had some downtime due to a back injury. You know the old saying, "if I had known I would live this long, I would have taken better care of myself!".  Why am I here?  DAMN GOOD QUESTION!! The only answer I can give is that I wanted to leave something for my daughters, and my grandchildren.

     I have also been EXTREMLY busy with my jewelry designs. I have come up with lots of them, and even made the proto-types for a few of them. I spent the entire weekend running after a four year old, helping with a seven month old baby, and trying to work on my designs----with the four year old on my lap, constantly asking for something to paint! Might as well get her started young!

     If I knew how to sell on the 'net, I would, but everyone on E-Bay just wants their "cut"....except the guy trying to sell, everyone makes money! I can't stand that place---it takes three days just to get through the instructional videos, on how to use the damn site----no thanks!

     Take care, children, untill you hear from me next----Adieu!!

No comments: