Thursday, September 2, 2004

S-N-A-P!!!

  OK, so yesterday was a bad day. Around 7:15 pm, I snapped! That's right, I TOTALLY LOST IT!!  The little rubber-band inside my head that keeps things together finally popped! I went all-out---screaming as loud as I could--red faced, high blood pressure, actually foaming at the mouth pissed off!  I even stood in my front yard, and screamed as loud as I could!! I was swearing I would KILL everyone who had ever made me mad! I let the Dragon roar, and it felt damn good!

     I am supposed to be seeing a "shrink" all of the time. Well, she quit last January---no doctor means NO MEDS!!!  I guess a certain person just pushed me over the edge yesterday, then stayed at home when I exploded. He has delighted in doing this to me for many years. He WILL NOT fight...he is a first class pussy, and a coward!  He is my age, so it's not like he is a kid. He delights in slandering my name to anyone who will listen. I have had him stand and curse me untill he turns blue!! But if I make a move toward him, he jumps in his truck and RUNS HOME!!! I want to get my hands on him....I will use a belt on him, just like a little KID!!  That's how he acts, so I will treat him that way!!

       I have seen this "so-called" 'man' curse his MOTHER, his SISTER, even HIT his dad when he was alive, and his dad was crippled!!  Yes, I have seen him do some terrible things....he will get too close to me one time too many, and he will pay for EVERYTHING he has done to anyone in his sorry time here on earth!  He is no man, he is evil, and as such, someone needs to deal with him! The police won't pick him up....the cops we have here are his friends!! The cops are just as bad as he is!

    He is scum...I have never said anything about him to anyone else here in town. That is over---if he can talk about me worse than a dog, then I think it is only fair to return the favor!!  I just wish he would fight me!!  He won't, I have tried too many times!! He even enlisted the help of one of his friends to try and kill me, then stood right in my yard, and admitted that they were going to kill me!!! It should be legal to simply shoot a stupid bastard for that alone!!  He's a pussy, a coward, a bitch, and he will continue to skulk around like the RAT that he is!  I hope the little BITCH reads this---He can't say ANYTHING, if he does, then he admits to ALL of this!!

       Hope you have a nice day, you little BITCH!!!

No comments: