Wednesday, September 1, 2004

Stupid Assholes Who should know Better!!!

Well, well. Here is something I have been keeping inside me for the last two weeks....it just lies there, festering, rotting, and growing blacker with each passing day!  It was caused by another person...a 'medical' person---an Idiot, to say the least.

   My youngest child has had a counselor at school for just over two years now. She absolutely LOVES her counselor. In order for her to continue seeing the counselor, she has to check in with a "regular psychiatrist" every two or three months. So, we drive the 25 miles to the offices to take her. I will do anything in my power to help my children, and so would you!

      Sometimes the doctor asks to speak with my daughter alone for a moment. I understand the need for this, as the child may tell of things that she would not normally say in front of the parents. Don't think that I 'trust' this doctor with my daughter---not even for a second. I have even told her to just yell if she needs me, I am never far from that door!  I trust NO ONE---EVER!

        Seems I was right to be that way. After her last visit, two weeks ago, on the way back home, we decided to eat out. Our little girl was strangely quiet---she is NEVER quiet. On the drive home, I asked her what was wrong. She said "nothing, dad".  I asked what the doctor said to her, she ALWAYS comes out telling what they talk about, but not this time----.  She said she would tell me when we got home.   She did,later on.

        I didn't need to push her for what the doctor said to her. She just told me by herself. Seems that the doctor asked her if I was beating her!!  I was shocked at first, then pissed off---pissed off enough to end this man's carrer, and to cause him untold amounts of pain.  The thing that pissed me off the most is that he has seen this child for over two years, and has never had any reason to suspect that I beat her!! I do not hit my child....she is just a tiny 12 year old GIRL!!!

         SHIT!! I fight with the school every year about NOT hitting her with a paddle----a piece of fucking wood!!!  Now, this DICKHEAD thinks I am beating her???  He is from the mideast, I can barely understand what he says most of the time, but I know all too well the sounds made by a human when they are having the life choked from them. He will know that sound. There are people who would simply have gone back, and shot him on sight!

   My wife has asked me to give it a little time, for me to calm down. This is not one of those things that gets better with time....no, not ever.  When my daughter goes back, this "doctor" will get one of the biggest surprises he  has ever had. I fear no man, and him even less! I know his build, his height, and the way that he moves. Forty-five seconds is all that it will take to teach him a very important lesson. Now, for those of you who are just a little on the 'macabre' side, I will NOT take his life...I don't have the right to decide if someone dies. He will know a good measure of pain, and he will know WHY he is experiencing it.

     This was worse than insulting me---he insulted me in the eyes of my child! This will not stand! He not only questioned my integrity, he has slandered me, and did it to my child. This is made worse because of the fact that my child is a girl. Had she been a son, he would have had the birth-rite to defend his dad. As a daughter, she could not do this. I will fix that for her---I will defend my honor!  If this little BASTARD thinks this is over....well, SURPRISE!!!

 

No comments: